Sunday, July 25, 2010

SIS#28 - Plateau, Sweet Plateau

Self-Improvement Sundays

***27 weeks complete, Behind pace, 69 lbs - Goal 101 lbs in 1 year***

I lost the pound I gained last week, but I'm a pound behind pace to reach the 101 in 1 goal. So I've officially hit the plateau. I'm still not planning to change anything I'm doing. Sticking with the plan seems like the best approach. The big picture is this:

1. I'm down 69 pounds in just over 6 months.
2. I feel great.
3. I've got great clothes until I lose another 15 or 20 pounds. Then I've got nothing.
4. Life is happening on a dozen levels besides weight loss, with many positive developments.



So, yes, I'm a bit frustrated with being stuck. But I don't think I'll be stuck forever. The path I'm taking now is too focused to maintain status quo. I totally believe that.

Here's to perseverance.

No comments: