Sunday, June 6, 2010

SIS#21 - Whew! Most Dramatic of Weeks

Self-Improvement Sundays

***20 weeks complete, On pace, 62 lbs - Goal 101 lbs in 1 year***

Another challenging week! Some of you might have caught my Saturday Facebook update:

"Don't have my pound yet this week! It would be the first no-loss week since January 17. I've decided to fast today and possibly tomorrow...until I get it. Can you feel the drama?!"

I ended up eating only salad, apples and cherries. By morning I had my pound, plus one. Nice!

So why go all kamikaze for a single pound? I even said just last week that I'm bound to have a zero week at some point. Well, this was my first week embracing the aggressive new goal of 101 in 1. I just felt determined not to start out that way.

My hunch is that the 3-pounds I got last week were due to an over-generous reading on our home scale. Whatever the case, I should be back on track. Hopefully I'm poised to push the pace all the way to the end.


No comments: