Sunday, February 14, 2010

SIS#5 - Self-Improvement Sundays


***4 weeks complete - ahead of pace (>12 lbs)***

OK, the story this week is the left heel. I'm focused more than ever on the plantar fasciitis. I've got a list of rehabilitation exercises from the doctor and it's going pretty well. Yesterday I thought I'd go for a 2-3 mile walk to test it out...still paying for that one. Anyway, I'll stick to the plan until I'm able to exercise full out again.

I don't think I've had a more energetic, productive weekend than this one in quite a while. The to-do list took a major hit...yes!

I'm thrilled to still be on pace, but it was a challenging week. A good sleep tonight will be in order! Once again, if you are tackling challenges as well, all the best to you! See you next Sunday.

No comments: