Sunday, February 21, 2010

SIS#6 - Self-Improvement Sundays


***5 weeks complete - ahead of pace (>15 lbs)***

The heel is still an issue this week, but as you can see the plan is proceeding steadily.  I'm still feeling good, feeling focused. Col sure makes it easier. This afternoon she made two huge pots of goods for the week: creamy broccoli soup (2 pts/cup) and beef stew loaded with veggies (3 pts/cup). Awesome!

Tonight I had BLT's with turkey bacon for supper. Is losing weight supposed to be hard? ;-) I've had a few moments of challenge, but that's what flex points are for. 


As I've mentioned routinely, one of my keys is enthusiastically tackling ALL of life, not just food. It's fun to see movement in many life goals. Still in the physical area, my stretching is going great. I started out 3-4" away from my toes in the hurdler-type stretch. Now I'm grabbing a couple toes by about an inch. Still challenging but major improvement. I've never been very limber, even when I was trim and athletic. Seems important though.

So if you're still hanging with me, plan it and pursue it!



USA's up 3-2 on Canada with 15:51 to go in the third period in Vancouver. I asked Jason who I should cheer for and he said he'd be cheering for Canada since I'm Canadian. That kid!

No comments: