Saturday, April 17, 2010

...for the morning

It's a beautiful morning and my heart is drawn to praise...

Lamentations 3:22-23
Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed,
     for his compassions never fail.
They are new every morning;
     great is your faithfulness.

[To listen, right click the link and choose "Open in New Window/Tab"]

Lord, I Thank You (Andrae Crouch)

OK, it's another morning everybody wake up
God has given us another day all over the world
Come on...a brand new day...

Lord, I thank You for the morning
Lord, I thank You for the brand new dawning
Lord, I thank You for another day to sing Your praise
Lord, I thank You for Your blessing
And right now my heart's confessing
Lord, I thank You for another day to sing Your praise

New mercies every morning
New mercies, Lord, I seek
Simply because You love me
You're always giving new mercies to me
Every morning when I wake up
I cannot help but see
Your goodness and Your mercy, Lord
Are always following me

No comments: