Sunday, April 18, 2010

SIS#14 - 50 Pound Sack of Whatever


***13 weeks complete - ahead of pace >46 lbs - Goal 1 was 40lbs, Goal 2 is 60lbs by July 11***

So, a 10 pound sack of potatoes is pretty hefty, right? A 50 pound bag of concrete mix is much heftier! I'm just a pound shy of NOT having to carry the sack of whatever around with me anymore. My energy levels are much higher and many good things are taking place.

I had a friend tell me today that he's successfully but on 11 pounds that he needed. I can't entirely relate, but healthiness is the issue, right?

I want to say thanks again for a fabulous Facebook birthday. Sure, it's not exactly turkey brats on the grill together, but what a great way to stay in touch with friends all over the continent!

Colleen made a huge roaster of split pea soup with ham today. 3 points a cup...an unbelievably savory bargain! Life's routine has been a bit challenging this week, but I'm still committed to progressing with the weight loss goals. Anyone want to comment on how your challenges are coming?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.